With lots of comments on volume and space, I wondered if there was any
solution to the repetition of original messages that draw replies from many
readers.

Sometimes, the repeated listings remind me of  the movie "Groundhog Day,"
where every day is a repetition of the day before.I find myself reading the
same (often lengthy) message many times in one day's postings, and sometimes,
for several days. Is there a clever way to list these once and reference them
thereafter?

I, of course, have no idea if this can be done.....

Best wishes,
A. Waters