As most of you know I have had DBS STN over 6 years ago when they started
experimenting with then.  Mine was the third At Oregon Health Science
University. I still have mixed feelings about the surgery, At that time I
didn't realize I would feel so responsible for those who have had the
surgery, and ended up with less than expected results.

I have personal feelings too, that I have gained some time but I thought that
by now we would all be looking at the cure, My Parkinson's is like I am
starting over and I am going through the same stages that I have already been
through before the surgery. My tremor no longer can be contained on my right
side and my balance is deteriorating.
jjjane

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/ross/