     I posted a first draft of the Resolution last week
on  PIEN. Did anyone on PIEN find
it helpful,  besides Patricia Lewis?

     Do Resolutions like this help open gates for
state governement to allocate  money for  local
research studies, or for education about PD?

  In Maine, this is coming up for a floor vote, and an amendment
to have the entire House of Representatives join in
co-sponsoring., in Augusta, Maine's state capital.

We have received word that the probable date and
time  is Wednesday , March 27 at 10 AM in the Capitol.

Today marks the beginning of my 18th year as
a Parkinson's  patient .  We must step our visibiity
or we will not see a cure in our lifetimes
I hope so, but I am unsure, and this is discouraging.

Ivan Suzman

52/39/36
Portland, Maine
on PIEN since March, 1996