Hey Girlfriend, this is YOUR lucky day! YOUSA! <Barb dances wildly around her wee office (so tiny that one could easily fit THREE complete 41 by 20 inch systems like I've got now into the designated area set up for the 'puter.

STOP ME!    'm beginning to babble. All I meant to do was t0 tell ya that my one and sibling, my sister, Margie lives in Edmonton! She's a real sweetheart, and if you're interested, I'll drop ya an email with her email address and her phone  number.

Sent: Saturday, 2002 11:50 AM\

Barb Mallut

RV.UTORONTO.CA
Subject: Re: PARKINSN Digest

Barb,
If the University of Alberta is in Edmonton and if there is anything that I
could do to help with this message board, I would be happy to.  We are going
to Edmonton for six months.  If anyone on this list is from Edmonton, please
write.  I do not know anyone there and don't even know if they have a support
group.

Nancy V
Iowa