I'll bite my tongue for now!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert A. Fink, M. D.
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 5:32 PM
  Subject: Re: Senate Joint Resolution VOTE

  Date sent:              Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:00:56 -0700
  Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
  From:                   Patricia Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject:                Senate Joint Resolution VOTE
  To:                     [log in to unmask]

  > Say Ivan, getting attention for Radon Therapy in America is only one
  > step below getting the help we need for Parkinson's research to find a
  > cure - in my/our book.

  Radon therapy?  Is this a new scam?  t was only a few years ago that
  the scam artists were selling devices to monitor all of the terrible
  radon which was contaminating our homes.

  Best,

  Bob

  Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
  2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
  Berkeley, California  94704-2636
  Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
  WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

  mailto:[log in to unmask]

  "Ex Tristitia Virtus"