Dear Helen,

I began estrogen therapy after reading the articles I
posted on this website (issue 2002-140.)  I was
diagnosed with PD when 36 years of age and am now 48.
I began taking one Premarin .9 mg. tablet per day as
prescibed by my Primary Care Physician 6 months ago.
She is more open to trying the estrogen therapy than
my neurologist.  I have found it to level off the
peaks and valleys I was experiencing from the dopamine
as it related to my mensis cycle.
Vicky