hi all

murray wrote:
>Has anyone mentioned the info in "Janet's Journal"?
>
>PD and Hormones Part One of Five
>(when you reach the bottom of the page... just click on NEXT)

thank you murray!

may i suggest going to my website
and simply searching "janet's journal" for
... say ... hormones ...
and then stand back!

janet

ps
user friendly instructions on searching the PARKINSN list archives
are on my website too in the "pdnet" section

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/