Just FYI-Mea culpa and apologies in advance.You can delete
me into cyberspace, if I am deemed inappropriate. I
recently published a book, October Mourning. It is a work
of fiction,a mystery, but it features a fearless
(practically)Parkie heroine, and I added as much
teaching/education re: Parkinson's disease into the
storyline as I could. I also disclosed that I am a
PWP.Anything that raises public awareness can't hurt...
Carole S.Hercun (Loren J. Chaucer)
55/51/?38