Hello Everyone,
I got the call today from the Reno Veterans Hospital
in Reno Nevada, concerning the investigation into my
dad's death in February of this year.

The bottom line of a 30 minute conversation, is that
they don't have any more explanation as to why this
happened than I do. There is a lot of speculation, as
has been on this list. Everything they came up with
you folks had already mentioned.

Everyone on the staff of the Reno Veterans Hospital
and the Neurologist Dr. Peacock are shocked that my
dad did this. It is just so completely out of
character or even the realm of possibilities, that is
until that fatal night!

The theory is that he just went fast mentally. That
possibly there was something else going on in his
brain besides Parkinson's Disease that no one caught
or just the onset of it was so extreme, along with the
change in medications....NO ANSWERS! just a lot of
could be...

Another thing I found out in the past couple of weeks,
there was no Autopsy performed. My dad did actually
die at the hospital and it was obvious how and why, so
there was no need in their minds to do an Autopsy.

So, I will and my family will, just somehow have to
come to terms with this, without the help of answers
as to why this happened.

I thank you all for your kindness and compassion
during this extremely difficult time.

Johanna Thompson
Ontario, California, USA
Father-Clarence Marion (Manie)Brady-Deceased 2-11-2002
72 at death, diagnosed with PD in 1988