Jane,

  I just went and took a look around your website and read many of the
stories that you have there. You have wonderful information that others who
are new should see as well as those that are not so new should go back and
review. You and the others there are the pioneers that have helps those of
us who came later have a means to see how fortunate we are to have the
choices we do today. Thank you for keeping this information available for
the rest of us to see.

  I'm sorry to hear that your DBS is no longer working.  It is horrible
enough to go through the progression of PD once much less twice.  What are
your thoughts now? What do you think you will do next?

Deborah aka TenacityWins
But for the Grace of God, Go I!