Deborah,

Just a feeling, as I have not had tme to check this out, BUT the site you
reference is hardly what one would call a ligitimate source and was not
written by someone with any REAL knowledge of  microbiology. As a retired
Microbiologist, Biochemist, and  Lab Tech., I can assure you that there are
a lot of things here that don't ring true. This is what I would call a
"scare site" and must be taken with the proverbial "grain of salt" - the
process of producing a vaccine is a lengthly one, but it basically requires
some initial medium to grow the  in this case Virus. Rotten eggs will
produce  nothing useful for anyone but the stench  of hydrogen sulfide gas
.... Formaldehyde  has not been used as an adjuvent, even in animal
vaccines, for a very long time.  Even the claim of Mercury fillings has been
debunked by Dr. Lieberman and many others. There are modified lie vaccines,
killed virus vaccines, etc. After initial culture, most viruses are  "grown
" on tissue cultures which are an extremely fussy and sterile medium. With
the allergies to eggs and things like anafulactic shock much of the old
technology  has gone by the wayside  decades ago.

"Vaccines contain decomposed protein such as that which is taken from
pustules on sick animals or putrefied eggs mixed with deadly drugs such as
carbolic acid (phenol), mercury, formaldehyde (formalin), etc. Decomposed
proteins can cause botulism, salmonella or other types of body poisoning. It
's no wonder people drop dead after the shots."

Statements like the one quoted below are incorrect and are scare tactics
designed to stirr up  the rath of people  who are un educated in such thing
as most "lay" people are. People drop dead from "fear" also. While I find
that I am not in agreement with the  FDA, drug companies, and the AMA, other
statements which out of hand condem these organizations are certainly not
what I would call responsible.

We who are  challenging Mr. Parkinson have to be so careful of what we are
"fed" as this disease is so  individualized and has so many facets, one
senario doesn't fit all.  Those who would out of hand codem an experimental
med  which works well for some people are equally  to blame as thos who rely
strictly on  FDA approved meds. There are those who get relief from certain
vitamins as well as prayer,  and  these are all valid modalities if they
bring relief to an individual. There is way to much in the site that you
reference that doesn' t ring true, and it almost smells of a vendetta.
History has  had many lessons for us all - - - twisted thinking and blanket
condemnations  have never stood the scrutiny of truth, time, or
responsibility no matter how good the initial  intention was.

I would thank you for bringing this to our attention as another example of
the type of thing that we have to be so guarded  against as we deal with Mr.
Parkinson.

Thank You! Rob