On 24 Mar 2002, at 6:38, Deborah Setzer wrote:

> Hi Pat,
>
> Here is an address for a Shy Drager/MSA group:

> Both caregivers and patient post and chat here.
>
> Anther good group would be the one at MGH.
>
> http://www.braintalk.org
>
> Deborah

Hi Pat and Deborah,
I did  a search to see if I might add anything and
I think ya pretty well have it covered Deb...

I found the same stuff in a reverse order...

Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and
John Lester (webspinner) run Brain Talk... (series of forums)

BrainTalk Communities - Neurology Support Groups
http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

scroll down to:
Specific Neurological Conditions (M - Z)

click on:
Shy Drager (Multiple Systems Atrophy)

and read this for example:

Here are two new websites with information
on Multiple System Atrophy:

http://www.emedicine.com/neuro/topic671.htm

http://www.ataxia.org/generations/2001summer/gilman.html

Also there is an online Multiple System Atrophy (MSA)
support group here. Please join us.