Hi, Everybody and especially SOMEBODY,

I don't remember who and exactly when wanted to know how many are we on the List. Here is a part of John C's letter written on the occassion of the Parkinson Eigth Year Anniversary, 2001. 12. 12.

"
John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn

* Country Subscribers
* ------- -----------
* Argentina 1
* Australia 51
* Austria 1
* Belgium 5
* Brazil 7
* Canada 87
* China 2
* Denmark 4
* Finland 2
* France 3
* Germany 8
* Gibraltar 1
* Great Britain 48
* Hungary 2
* India 5
* Indonesia 1
* Israel 6
* Italy 8
* Japan 2
* Malaysia 1
* Mexico 1
* Netherlands 13
* New Zealand 8
* Norway 1
* Philippines 1
* Portugal 5
* Russian Federation 1
* Saudi Arabia 2
* Singapore 1
* South Africa 7
* Spain 11
* Sweden 2
* Switzerland 3
* Taiwan 1
* Thailand 1
* Tonga 1
* Turkey 1
* USA 1,612
* United Arab Emirates 1
* Virgin Islands (U.S.) 1
* ??? 3
*
* Total number of "concealed" subscribers: 56
* Total number of users subscribed to the list: 1922 (non-"concealed" only)
* Total number of countries represented: 41 (non-"concealed" only)
* Total number of local host users on the list: 0 (non-"concealed" only) "

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**