Patricia, if you're having trouble with constipation you may want to try
Herbal Fiber Blend from Aim Corp.I have been using it for the last two years
quite successfully.  Good luck.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 4:32 PM
Subject: food combos

> You know Victor, everyone said "avoid this, avoid that" and we found it
made very little difference.  Dairy interferes, protein in the evenings, yes
sugar, no sugar.   Eat healthy - we've even stopped the vitamins and other
supplements, just taking necessary meds and eating more fruits, veg, brown
rice, fish, homemade trail mix with nuts and dried fruits.... and chocolate
chip cookies once in awhile.  We have found a very easy, adequate routine
that seems to be working - considering all things.  I do agree that
constipation is the biggest enemy - drugs don't seem to work as well.
Changing our diet allowed my husband (pwp and 2 pallidotomies) to give up
the daily laxative.  This is what works for us - could be different for
others.  Good luck.

> pat & burdette (pwp)
> Boulder MT

mailto:[log in to unmask]