For what its worth...During pursuit of Architecture Degree during the years
'73 -'78 at UTArlington ...I had perhaps 5-6 episodes of Strep throat with
all of its encumbrances. This encounter with Strep was repeatetd  less
frequently over the next 10 yrs.
Then in '82 I began working as a Landnscape designer.  for the next 5 years
i found myself in an enviornment where too much time was spent in teh
proximtiy of dry lawn chemicals.  This was due to the company's mix of
maintenance and design.  frequent visits to thte storage area of the
chemicals adjacent to things i had reason to be around gives me a second
exposure and a cause and effect scenario.