There is a web [log in to unmask]
Check out -- http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Higgo" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 6:21 PM
Subject: Shy Drager Syndrome

> Hey Y'all,
> I had a client on my massage table today whose husband has Shy Drager
Syndrome.  Does anyone know of an email list similar to this one that is
specifically for people with SDS?  Is the Caregivers list only related to
Parkinson's or would it also be appropriate for the caregiver of someone
with SDS?   I told my client that I would email her any info I managed to
gather, thanks for any help you can give me.
> Peace
> Pat

mailto:[log in to unmask]