Jenn,

       I just read When Parkinson's Strikes Early, and, if I remember
correctly, Hilary Blue was pregnant with her second child when she was
diagnosed with PD (and that she had symptoms of PD when pregnant with her
first child).  I don't have her e-mail address, but I am certain that someone
else on the list does.  It does not surprise me that there is little
information on PD and pregnancy; there is little information on menustration
and PD and on menopause and PD.  Those of us, who are YOPD and female, are
forgotten when it comes to these issues.  Katie