Dear Friends,

I was busy looking for a source  for  some goodies like to make things a bit
easier:
        Foam rubber tubing to make silverware easier to hold on to.
        Sock Donners
        Long shoe horns
        Grabbers

Any way here is the link ....  they also have a catalog ...... some things
seem a bit spendy, like the weighted silverware, but they  have some items
which are hard to find around the high plains.

http://www.sammonspreston.com/

I'm still looking if anybody has some other  sources, Thanks, Rob