Dear Friends,
For those of you in the areas of Florida and Oregon, I will be among the
speakers at:

1) The Third Annual Parkinson's Symposium, Tallahassee, Florida, on
April 5, 2002. For details on the symposium, please contact:
        Monica Hoover at 850-431-5037, or Carolyn Smith, 850-431-7014.

2) Lee Memorial Health Systems - Lee Memory Care Parkinson Symposium,
Bonita Springs, Florida;  June 1, 2002
           For information, please contact Ms. Roberta Montgomery (941)
334-5884.

3) Parkinson Nutrition Workshop "What YOU can do about Parkinson's" May
23, 2002
             Salem, Oregon

   Parkinson Nutrition Workshop "What YOU can do about Parkinson's"
              May 23, 2002
              Portland, Oregon

   Parkinson Symposium
              May 22, 2002
              Portland, Oregon

    Professionals' Seminar: "Parkinson's Disease: What the Health
Professional Needs to      Know"
              May 22, 2002
               Portland, Oregon

For information on all Oregon talks, please contact Ms. Holly Chaimov,
Parkinson's Resources of Oregon (503) 413-7717

I would dearly love to see any Parkinsn members!!

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/