Dear Paula,
I have had definite symptoms for almost five years, but I have had strange
symptoms, like an unusual case of carpal tunnel, unexplained night sweats,
supposed bursitis, depression, on and off for eleven years.  I am still
seeing my family doctor but am working up the courage to see a neurologist.
(I saw one two years ago who said maybe,but I knew in my heart what was
wrong).Anyone know a good neuro in the Milwaukee area?
Ellen