I also love to invent things to make my life easier.  When I am in the bent
over running forward mode I put on a u shaped neck pillow and a homemade soft
back
 pack.  and it seems to balance me.  I also never move without first thinking
about the consequences.  I'm learning to keep my feet in a wider stance and
to place myself in the proper spot so I don't have to lean to reach.I know I
have less diskenesia when I keep my affected arm in my lap when eating and
pick up a sandwitch with my good arm as I do with a glass of liquid .
I do better with my arms working low not high.I also have tons more
suggestions f; or problems I have encountered.  Let me know; if you want to
hear them.  I am the retired speech therapist and now must practice what I
preached.

My best to you'

Betty Jo