parkinson patients denied treatment.

The BBC NEWS  states tha DBS is a relativity new treatment.  But as you
read on the article says that in  Grenoble , France they have been doing
this procedure for 15 years.  I feel this is plenty of time to prrove the
increase in ones quality of life. We are left to suffer

All I know is that two  people in my support group could sure use a DBS,
but yet they suffer, year after year.  It breaks my heart.

Margie Nestler
Carnegie, PA 15106
412/276-2620