"(Ellen) (Luhman)" wrote:

> Dear Katie, Thank you for sharing your horrible experiences with me.I am
> sorry that you were treated so poorly. It makes me determined to hunt for a
> doctor who will listen and treat me like a person.
> Ellen
> (ps.we used to live in Green Bay-my favorite place was the Marquette bakery
> where we would walk daily for sugar cookies)

Dear Ellen,
Dr. Lieberman is compiling a list of physicians who have experience in
treating PD, listed by state; also internationally. If you would like to
check for physicians in your state, visit:

Find a Parkinson doctor in your state:
http://www.parkinson.org/docgetmap.htm

Find a Parkinson doctor internationally:
http://www.parkinson.org/drlistx.htm

I hope this will be helpful to you, and I wish you the best!
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/