<<I am still  seeing my family doctor but am working up the courage to see a
neurologist.  (I saw one two years ago who said maybe, but I knew in my heart
what was  wrong).  Anyone know a good neuro in the Milwaukee area?   Ellen >>

Ellen,
Many people in the Quad City area (Davenport, Moline, etc) go to Dr.
Nausieda.  He is a good speaker & seems to be a good doctor.  I believe that
he is at St. Joseph's Hospital.  414-447-2563  or 800-972-5455

Nancy V