It's funny how I check my e mail everyday and see how my friends are doing.... some are chatty, some are to the point, but I guess my point is it's good to see all the posts and "hear" all the voices of people who are like me. I initially said that one of my goals was to get a support group going.... it's harder than I thought. I put out about 150 flyers and got zero call backs! This is an example of how the List can energize you though; my next stop is the local paper and cable station. I can't believe I'm the only Parkie out here in California! Several people, when I listed my med list, expressed concern that I might be overmedicated. I talked to my neurologist and although he didn't recommend decreasing my Levadopa/Carbidopa load (100/25, 4x daily,) he is looking at increasing my Requip (currently 1 mg, 3x daily.) He also started me on 20 mg daily of Celexa (HBr) I don't know if I should be worried about the Levadopa quantity at this time (44 years old, 5 years into my dx) but if I miss a dose, whooo!!! Shaky, feeling "weird," mask, slow movement... so maybe I am at the dose I need, and I just need to put I with the side effects. The good news is that I talked with my doc for about 50 minutes, and for the first time in a long time I felt like he heard me... and wasn't just telling me that he thought I looked "fine." Lastly, I can't tell you how important it has been to share my fears with my wife. For 4 years I shared with her my physical problems, but I never shared how scared I was. Although the first week was rough, we now seem closer than ever. We've always worked as a team, but now we're "Team Parkie." Scott