I found your information when I did a search for "Familia Tremors".  My
wife has developed the symptoms at age 62.  Her mother and dad had the
condition and her 65 year old brother also has it.  I am not too
surprised that this condition is "somehow" related to Parkinson's.  The
information I have found has been very informative and with the large
audience any progress in understanding the condition can be disseminated
for further consumption.

Since this is a family trait, what info is documented about family
genealogy?

Chuck Slattery
Rochester Hills, Mi