scott, i wrote back when you first introduced yourself on this list. we, the
parkinson association, located in sacramento, are about to start a young
onset group in stockton and are working with some folks to do so. please
write to me directly or call the parkinson office at 916-489-0226. we'll be
happy to let you know what's going on. in the meantime, there's a young onset
group in sacramento, if that is of any interest. hope you get this message,
this time.
maxine