Hi- My name is Victor Serreze.Live in Kennebunkport,
ME,for the past 40 yrs. Raised in Braintree,MA.Prep'd
at Thayer Acad.Grad.of Northeastern U, &MS Tufts(Chem).Worked at American
Cyanamid Co. ~38+yr.
Research,Process Dev,Plant Prod.Superintend.
Nasty chemicals,syn.fibers,plastics etc.Now retired for
12+ yrs under disability-wheel chair committed-for
Parkinson's. Am 75 yo.Feeling going "down hill" faster
now. Have 5 kids-2 w PhD.s & 2 w MS s. They carry me
on! My wonderful caretaker wife of 45 yrs is my salvation.She also former MS
Chemist..
I have much daily ups and downs-suspect interactions
of my foods and my many medications.
What I really want is a comprehensive list of foods that
negatively affect my  Parkinson,s (interact with my
Sinemet,Eldepryl,Mirapex and Permax combination
meds) or just bad for Parkinsn itself.
The web site "studies" are contradictory and too general
at times. Is there such an "official bad food" in detail?
Can I get one? Where? Can you help me?
    Thx to Yahoo web page search engine for finding
your web site.
Thx,VIC