Murray,

       In re: Janet Reno's appearance on Jay Leno:

       She appeared physically to be very stiff and to move slowly, but her
tremors were, for the most part, not visible.  She appeared mentally to be
very sharp, very vigorous--and very funny.  It is interesting that in this
article, which  you cited and which was written by an Associated Press writer
(which means it would be distributed all over the country on the AP wire) did
not mention Reno's "fainting spell," although it was discussed on Leno's
program.  She was very believable when she said that she had all sorts of
tests in New York, and that the doctors told her that she fainted because the
room was too hot.  I'd vote for her, if I lived in Florida, and not just
because she has PD.  Katie