       There was a lot of excellent information put on the list tonight about
SSDI.  I would only like to add that my disability with the State of
Wisconsin required that I accept Medicare after the two-year waiting period
so that Medicare is my primary insurance and my supplemental insurance
through the State of Wisconsin is secondary.  Cheaper for the State of
Wisconsin.  I wanted to opt out of Medicare.

       As to Nilo:  I think you are out of luck; you do not qualify for SSDI
any more.

       Katie