Kay, I neglected to address your question pertaining to government
intervention.  There are Bills to be voted on in the Senate sometime this
April.  They pertain to embryonic stem cell cloning for therapeutic research.
 If you will go to http://thomas.loc.gov/  and type in the Bill #'s:  s.1758
and s.1899 you can read the text of each Bill.  Bill s.1758 is being
sponsored by Sen. Feinstein and would allow research in cloning.  Brownback's
Bill, s.1899 would prohibit it and unfortunately could close an important
avenue to developing a cure for PD.  Persuading our congressmen to vote in
favor of Bill  s.1758 is a very urgent item.
Dee