Hi scott,

I am in the process of trying to cut back on my sinemet because it causes me
to have  severe dyskinesias.  But when I cut back on the sinemet
I certainly  have a less  than optimal performance effect.(sinemet 25/100 x
10, permax x 3, comtan x 5, amantadine  x 4)
I was diagnosed 25 years ago at the age of 37.
I worked for 10 years  before I took disability.
I know that I was terrified about what my future
held.  Most of the things  I feared most never
happened and the things that did happen  I dealt
with.  I choose to be happy and I laugh at  myself
frequently and I think that developing a good sense
of humor really helps./

carol gray