Ellen,

you'd better to write a letter to Dr. Abe Lieberman (Ask the Doctor) who
knows almost every docs in the States (and maybe in Canada, too) and knows
everything about our common disease, the PD.
Dr. Abe usually answers you in a day.

and for further information

>***********A message from Ask the Doctor**************
>The NPF website is updated several times each week.  Go to
http://www.parkinson.org/whatsnew.htm to read recent articles regarding
Parkinson disease.

Also, you can search for info in the P-I-E-N archives! Just go to
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maill
ist.html

where you'll find "Search box for Simon Coles Parkinsn Archives, too,
besides many other useful and interesting things.

My best wishes, good luck for "hunting" in the treasure archives

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**