Hey Y'all,
I had a client on my massage table today whose husband has Shy Drager Syndrome.  Does anyone know of an email list similar to this one that is specifically for people with SDS?  Is the Caregivers list only related to Parkinson's or would it also be appropriate for the caregiver of someone with SDS?   I told my client that I would email her any info I managed to gather, thanks for any help you can give me.
Peace
Pat