Hi everybody!

Julian and I are back from our holidays. We did not have enough time to go to Arizona as originally planned but we went to Florida instead for 5 weeks. Warm weather did not bother Julian. He was able to swim in mineral springs and was generally feeling good. He is taking Permax. He tends to be constipated and does drink lots of fluids. Once a day, in the evening, he takes Metamucil and this seems to help. His arm and hand are still shaking, perhaps, little less. For now, his maintenance dose is only 0.75 mg. We are due to revisit neurologist in mid July. Julian's appetite is good and he is no longer losing weight. His hand that is effected by shaking was getting stiff as he drove longer. His concentration was petty good on the road.
Recently we saw pictures of the actor M. J. Fox. He does not look well at all. We wonder since many people claim that surgery,which may be the last resort for many, could potentially help. Would anyone know if M.J.fox has had this surgery or is contemplating of having it done. Would anyone know?
By the way, I temporarily suspended us from the list as we went away and thought to resume the list as we came back, it did not work for me, saying: we are not on the list. I subscribe ourselves all over again. Any comments.
Emily