Hi.
My name is Kaye Trott and I have been diagnosed with PD+ since feb 2001.

 I find the data in the chat room very educating.

Is anyone on only Requip. I never responded well to sinemet but am much better on 3 mg of Requip 3x per day.

I live in southern NJ and am involved with two Support Groups and my wife is involved in a caregivers support group,

I volunteer 2 days a week in my local congressman's office and hope to ultimately get him involved. What items are most urgent for government intervention?