greg, you mean like in the energizer bunny batterys?  can you give us a scenario on these two metals and how one would be exposed to "toxic" levels.  (one man's toxin is another man's entree).

My husband Burdette (PWP) had exposures to agent orange in 1969, 20 years of chemicals in a machine shop, and banged his head a number of times crashing on bicycles (he finished the Penticton Ironman event way some years back).  No one else in the family has PD that we can come up with.  He didn't do any recreational drugs (other than a bit of the beer kind).  We suspect the head crashes and chemical exposures predisposed him to PD - in addition to a previous very stressful marriage.  STRESS is a big drain on the body chemistry.  Mix 'em all together and whadayaget?  A good start at PD.