hi all

someone wrote:
>I have to ask what exactly is eternity?  Could it
>be a higher power, God possibly?  I would argue
>that nothing as destructive as PD comes from God
>and I also like to hold out hope that I have some
>control over my existence.
>Just my opinion.

i think eternity is what we really are
i.e. when we are not stumbling about in this the physical world
i.e. life "as we know it"

i think nothing is negative or positive
except in the way we choose to regard it
e.g. at different times
i have viewed my pd diagnosis as
a terrifying pronouncement of my impending doom
and also as a wakeup call upside the head from grace

i think we do have control over critical parts of our existence
while we are here
e.g.
i can choose to recognise the "impending doom" aspect or not
i can choose to recognise the "wakeup call" aspect or not
i can choose to act on that recognition or not
i can choose when to act on that recognition

we did not control the fact that we were physically born
we will not control the fact that we physically must die

we have all sorts of choices laid out in front of us
as to what we do inbetweentimes

ask and be answered
seek and find

guaranteed

eternally yours
janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
pd: 55/41/37 cd: 55/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask]
smail: 375 Country Street, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/