Hi Maxine,
I shoulda been somewhere else too.......

This weekend my hard drive crashed and while I have
been able to reactivate another one of my 'puters and
get back on line it may be some time before anything
resembles back to normal for this amigo...

In a particularly abnormal state of mind I inadvertently
backed up my half reassembled PC and lost some of
the most important irretreivable files into the abyss...

What I'm having the greatest difficulty reassembling
right now is my address book... so... if someone reads
this and normally expects to hear from me.... try this...

Send me an e-mail with pertinent addresses and info
so I can fix this frustration...

Getting back to Sacremento... It has been a pleasure
to either attend other support groups or have others
attend ours as well... always nice to meet folks in 3D...

I've met several people on this list and it's always a
positive experience...

This weekend I shoulda been in Sacremento....

cheers ...... murray
On 29 Mar 2002, at 21:53, Maxine Krugman wrote:

> the wonderful jane ross and her equally fine husband
> M.E. came to sacramento yesterday from oregon and
> attended, participated in one of our support groups.
> i had the pleasure of meeting her through this list and
> as a result, in person she shared her story with many
> others... i thank the list for the opportunity and jane,
> for your terrific attitude and energy...you gave several
> folks quite a boost...we're very grateful.. maxine

* * *