Greetings fellow PDers:
  I'm Diana, and I am 48, and was diagnosed about 3 + years ago.  I read
about this list first in the excellent book.."When Parkinson's Strikes
Early".  I am a wife and mother of two teenage boys and my PD is a total
mystery as to where it came from...?  I come from a very healthy family and
always considered myself to be a very healthy person.
  I am currently taking Sinemet CR twice a day and Mirapex 3 x day, but am
suspecting it may be time for a change as my falls have greatly increased.  I
look forward to being on the list.  Diana