Nilo: If you can't find the two references then perhaps the book has been
amended since I first began railing against it 2 1/2 years ago. If so, all
the better.

This subject came up in the "Ask Dr. Lieberman" forum a short while ago. I
offered a similar and equally strong comment the accuracy of which (at least
with regard to the 3 gms of protein/day) was verified in that forum by
Kathrynne who was using the third edition. I threw my copy away shortly after
I discovered that those two representations (which I am confident were there
in whatever edition I was using) were incorrect and dangerous and I surely
will not purchase another to attempt to prove my point.

I'm certain that others probably own the book. Perhaps they would care to
offer pagination for the references or perhaps if Kathrynne has the time, she
can weigh in.
Any or all of that failing, believe what you will.

Paul H. Lauer