We have Medicare but we also have BC/BS (Community Blue is our plan). Medicare
became our primary insurance as soon as we became 65. BC/BS takes care of the
rest of the bills Medicare does not cover. I would not be without some sort of
other insurance to take care of those bills and we have been very happy with
Community Blue

Norma Dikeman
CG for Gordon

--