List members,

My friends at Duke University Med. Ctr. have asked me to forward the
following announcment to anybody who's interested.

Rees  Jenkins

The Motion Disorders Clinic at Duke University Medical Center has a new
research study available for folks who have early
Parkinson's disease (actually diagnosed less than 5 years could have had
symptoms before that but when they got the actual diagnosis).

To be eligible for this study one should not have taken Sinemet for more
than 6 months.  (They are eligible if they have never started Sinemet
either.)

It is called Rotigotine and it is a patch.  There is info about another
previous study on the Internet that you can see by clicking

http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/202aae.htm

Please feel free to have folks email me or call me at 919/668-2841.  Thanks!

Carroll Beth Wilcox, R.N.
Clinical Research Nurse