I totally agree with words on Maxine!  She's quite simply a fine person.

Murray--are you missing backup of what you send from the media to the
list?  I have a large amount of them, some of which would be easy to send
and most of which will be accessable when I get my Netscape mail working
again.  Also, what are you asking to rebuild you address book beyond our
individual addresses?

Charlotte