resending to list--original too  long--charlotte

DEar list members,

 In case you don't already know about it, I've attached the info for this
year's PAN public policy forum to be held in WDC:

        "Come join the Parkinson’s Action Network
        as we present our 8th Annual Public Policy Forum
                    “FIGHTING FOR A CURE”
        Sunday, May 19, 2002-Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Also, PAN advocates like myself, and others on this list and others are
ready, willing and able to help you in your advocacy efforts whether in
your local district, in Washington, or at the state level.

Hope to hear from you and others interested in making a difference in the
fight for a better future.

Charlotte Mancuso
Parkinson’s Action Network , (PAN)
Grassroots Advocacy Program