LIST:
I really like the Caregiver List suggestion on adding the signature line to messages.  They suggest the signature line to include author's name, pwp's name and stats (oo/oo/oo), and email address, along with zip code to identify locality.   Even adding an age let's us know where you are in "life experiences" - in a sense.  The sig. line also identifies the author in relationship to the CG (caregiver) or PWP (person w/...).

The email address allows a reply directly to the author in the event you do not want to make your reply a "group" discussion.   I have found it cumbersome in trying to reply to an individual with the copy paste address function - clicking on the email address makes it really quick.

The zip code let's you know if you have contacts in your area yet lets the author keep some privacy.  Not that this list is exactly 'private'!

So, here I am:

patricia (pat) lewis (age 49)
cg for spouse: burdette e anderson 53/35/34
boulder MT 59632 USA