Hi All,
    Could you also remember to bring, for the reading table, copies of
outlines for writing courses, writing in the disciplines, team taught
courses with a "writing" person, etc.?  Perhaps there could be a small time
to discuss these in regular sessions, depending on the shape of things, or
perhaps it would be better to build such talk into a reading time for those
of us who want to share info. about courses and programs, express wow, or
not wow, explore connections, or how the hell did you persuade your
administration to do that? and so forth.
  I'm also very curious to see the results of the writing centre survey
that Wendy was working on last year. Can you bring something on that Wendy?
   I intend to dash across the PEI sand en route to the third
Inkshed-first-swim-of-the-year, so could anyone else so foolishly tempted
please bring bathing suits?
    See you soon!
         Kenna