Hi

I'm with Kenna on the desire for a discussion about the various courses
and programs.  Hope there's time to fit that in--before or after Kenna's
cum Inkshed's first swim of the year.

Cheers all,

Henry Hubert

                           Henry A. Hubert, Ph.D.
                               Dean of Arts

University College of the Cariboo   |   Phone:   250-828-5236
P.O. Box 3010                       |   FAX:     250-371-5510
Kamloops, B. C.                     |   E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
V2C 5N3