Dear Inkshedders:
The registrations are rolling in, and I assume people are booking
directly with Stanhope-by-the-Sea resort.
Now, I am trying to one is coming and if they need ground
transportation from Halifax, Moncton or Charlottetown airport.
If everyone could tell me when they need to be picked up, and from
where, I will do my best to make sure everyone is taken care of.
In the case of Halifax, we will probably try to get people on a shuttle
(about $100. return). Russ had talked about swinging by Moncton
airport if we rented a van. I will probably rent a van for the
Charlottetown-Stanhope run. So please let me know as soon as you
can what you need.
If you still do not have a room mate(s) and you want one, please try
to hook up via the list. Don't worry about deadlines re: registration,
we're flexible. You can still send them in.
You can e-mail me directly with any private concerns. Term is over
(except for the marking), and I am in Conference mode!!
I saw a lobster fisher drive by with his traps today, so come play and
shed a little ink on our Island.
Best,
Linda Meggs [log in to unmask]
P.S. Stanhope's site is: http://www.peisland.com/stanhope/