Jan,

Well, I think I'm going to go to NY after all . . . I seem to have gotten
myself on a panel.  Think I'll bring Charlie along, since he's so keen to
go . . .

I'm not going to Inkshed and also probably not Computers and Writing, alas.
Howzabout you?

It's something like 85 degrees here today.  One of those times when I'm
*glad* to be working in a basement!

Marcy

--On Wednesday, April 17, 2002 3:21 PM -0500 Janice Freeman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Mary-Louise,
>
> The 4Cs is  March 19-22, 2003. (A lousy time for all of us, I'm sure....)
> But I'd like an excuse to visit New York, and this is a good one.
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Janice
>
> Mary-Louise Craven wrote:
>
> > Hi...would someone reply to me letting me know when it is:  i've been
> > out of the loop for a while, but would *seriously* consider going in
> > 2003 depending on dates.  thanks, mary-louise
> >
> > Roger Graves wrote:
> >
> > > The 2003 CCCC call for proposals is due April 22; I would be willing
> > > to submit the Canadian caucus proposal if no one else volunteers.
> > > Last year I submitted the names of speakers and titles of talks in
> > > September, but those changes never made it into the program. I think
> > > it would be a good idea for those who want to be in the program to
> > > identify themselves at this point rather than later.
> > >
> > > But, first, we need a topic and title for the session. Any ideas,
> > > volunteers, or speakers out there?
> > >
> > > Roger Graves, English, Depaul University

> > > the annual conference, and publications, go to the Inkshed Web site at
> > >          http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/
> > the annual conference, and publications, go to the Inkshed Web site at
> >          http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/
> the annual conference, and publications, go to the Inkshed Web site at
>          http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/

                           Marcy Bauman
                         Media Consultant
                       College of Pharmacy